Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackers Good or Bad

+3
pglinko
kfranco132
vpatel
7 posters

Go down

Hackers Good or Bad Empty Hackers Good or Bad

Post  vpatel Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 am

In the two movies they both had different views about hackers. One of the movies was about how bad they and the other how they are good and are the reason why we have things today that we take to advantage. Mr.R showed us theses movies because he wanted us to learn more and have different views on a topic. Also not to only get one side of the story but two. The movie that showed the realistic view on hackers was the one about how hackers have benefited us all. There will always be two views on one topic. Some people might have something against these people so they start bending the truth and start making up that aren't even close to what it is.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

Hackers Good or Bad Empty hackers

Post  kfranco132 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 am

I agree with you. Hackers are really good people who help us and benifit us in many ways. The motivation in both movies are the differences and complexity in different groups of hackers. People want to see the truth and not lies about hackers. Personally, I believe hackers are good people. They peopel who think revolutionary for the whole society thrives.

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

Hackers Good or Bad Empty `•●×наčҝιňğ×●•`

Post  pglinko Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 am

I agree with Viral, Mr.Reichelt showed us these 2 videos because he wants us to see 2 views and not just rely on 1. Teh Motivation of teh movies was to was to show two different views about on topic and it is interesting to really see teh differences in peoples views. I say hackers are good. To me they are like computer scientists.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

Hackers Good or Bad Empty Re: Hackers Good or Bad

Post  adelgado Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:55 am

i agreed to that theres two sides for ever one story. one to be evil stealing for there own selfish Twisted Evil gain, stealing others peoples income, bank info, and basiclly down there whole identatificacion. and the other to be good sunny the help for others like protecting pcs everwhere of virvus. both movies show us the two different side but the public at large only force on the bad inted of the good. this happend becuse the news media bends the truth or increase the criminal deed of a bad hacker to make all the hackers are evil. they said that one hacker can rule the world, by saying that he/she can infiltrate the militrary or the army and take control of atomic misslies to destroy the world. the media never ever show the good hackers on the evil. but people shouldn't jump to conclutions base on the news said there one good and one bad Twisted Evil = sunny

adelgado

Back to top Go down

Hackers Good or Bad Empty hackers are good

Post  akadiric Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 am

i think hackers are good. they just want to see how things work. they also want to see how to make things better.

akadiric

Back to top Go down

Hackers Good or Bad Empty HAKAGe

Post  jyim Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:06 am

i agree on your views of hackers and the differences in the videos.
the motivation of the movies were to show who hackers really are.
I think hackers are good people that need to be more social

jyim

Back to top Go down

Post  osorisho617 Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:51 pm

wow viral

osorisho617

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down