Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacking Movies

+2
mhansen411
radams22
6 posters

Go down

Hacking Movies Empty Hacking Movies

Post  radams22 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Some people think hackers are terrible people. Some people think there good. The 2 movies we watched gave totally different views on hackers and what they do. The first movie we watched talked down on hackers. It said that hackers stole money and credit card numbers from people, and break into banks. The second movie we watched was all about how hackers and how they are not bad people. Its about how they help keep virus's off the internet and how they think outside the box on trying new things and see how things work. I know a few kids who are hackers and there really good at what they do. They take thing apart and make them much better then they were.

radams22

Back to top Go down

Hacking Movies Empty Good or bad

Post  mhansen411 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Most hackers are good and use their skills to help our everyday problems. Back when hackers just started using the internet people instantly thought they were using their skills to steal money and credit card numbers. The reason people see the hackers like this is because the meda always shows the bad part of the community. Thats not true a good example is the regular daily news they always show the crimes that people did but never show anyhting good about people. Thats how hackers got their bad image through the media.

mhansen411

Back to top Go down

Hacking Movies Empty hacking views

Post  kbondzinski Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 pm

I agree with what Ryan said they are good people that are just misunderstood. The motivation behind both movies is just to show both sides of hackers. hackers are good people but they are just misunderstood.

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

Hacking Movies Empty i agree

Post  tbaumhart3141 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:29 pm

i argee with ryan that hackers are not bad people just they get bad imges from tv and its hard to show people that hackers are good people becasue they will always listen to the meida first and never from hackers themsleves

tbaumhart3141

Back to top Go down

Hacking Movies Empty good or bad hackers

Post  akadiric Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:54 am

I think MR.R showed us both the videos because there are two different points on hackers and he wanted to show us both of them. hackers are both good and bad. i am not saying all hackers are bad but they are hackers that do bad things. there are good hackers that do things to make it better and just want to see how things work.

akadiric

Back to top Go down

Hacking Movies Empty Re: Hacking Movies

Post  sshah841 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:57 am

I don't agree because I think hackers are not terrible people some people might want to do criminal things but most just want to figure out what make things work not how do i get money off this. Motivation behind these two movies was that 60min didn't really know what they were talking about but the movie we saw today was relativity new and more in touch with the hackers. I think hackers are good people. but some have faults and use hacking for crime.

sshah841

Back to top Go down

Hacking Movies Empty Re: Hacking Movies

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down