Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?×

5 posters

Go down

¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?× Empty ¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?×

Post  pglinko Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:22 am

The two different views presented were good things about hackers and bad things about hackers. Mr. Reichelt showed us two videos because he wanted us to learn the different views people have on hackers and to see that hackers can be categorized criminals and as scientists. The second one because it shows like what their real knowledge is and shows what real hackers say about their work and what they really do. People have different opinions really, some people see that if these hackers get on someone's computer that means that they are stealing all of their stuff and assume they are criminals. But other people see them as like scientists and that they can figure some helpful stuff by hacking into other sources.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?× Empty Harckers good

Post  kfranco132 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 am

I agree. Not all hackers are bad and you explained it pretty well. I think the motivation behind both movies are the push came from peoples opinions about hackers. To me hackers are good people who break things down and make them better for the community.

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?× Empty hackers bad or good

Post  vpatel Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 am

I do agree that it was good that we watched the movies to get information from them. The motivation was to make us see the other side of this story. Also to learn form there mistakes and that that to there advantage. My opinion on hackers is that there are good people that are trying to fix things and make them work a different way. There will be always be bad people who would try to take this to their advantage. Over all they are good people just like me and you.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?× Empty HAKKKERRRZZZ

Post  ALetzkus762 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 am

I agree that the second movie shows how hackers really are. I think the motivation was to show the different views of hackers. I think hackers are good people trying to find out how things work and how to make them better.

ALetzkus762

Back to top Go down

¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?× Empty HAKAGE

Post  jyim Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 am

i agree with your views of the videos.
The Motivation of the movies in my opinion was that the different views of hackers.
To me hackers are good people that just need to change up their style and keep their natural hair color .

jyim

Back to top Go down

¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?× Empty Re: ¡нαςκεяѕ! ׿ğŏŏđ ðя вαđ?×

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum