Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HACKERS ARE GOOD :)

4 posters

Go down

HACKERS ARE GOOD :) Empty HACKERS ARE GOOD :)

Post  AlecPolo Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 am

cheers hackers are needed in our life. in the first movie hackers were looked down upon and in the second movie they were looked up upon and were shown to be needed which is true. he wanted us to see that there is a lot more to things and there is a logical explanation or other side to everything that is being shown. the second movie portrayed the real hacker better. there can be two different opinions about the same group because there are a very wide category of the name hacker. some like to cause harm, steal stuff,break stuff or get into things they shouldn't be. and on the other side the others just like to help the community and bring our world into a more advanced place to help making our lives easier.

AlecPolo

Back to top Go down

HACKERS ARE GOOD :) Empty meh

Post  jhorn Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:53 am

i dont no if i should agree with you because i dont no what your chioce is it isnt very clear but i think hackers are good and i agree with you why mr reichelt chose these movies for us to watch

jhorn

Back to top Go down

HACKERS ARE GOOD :) Empty Re: HACKERS ARE GOOD :)

Post  Tesha Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:43 am

>_> your right in one point that we do need hackers because without them we wont get free software >_> and than we will need to pay for it lol!
Tesha
Tesha

Back to top Go down

Post  osorisho617 Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Tesha wrote:>_> your right in one point that we do need hackers because without them we wont get free software >_> and than we will need to pay for it lol!
just wait till u get caught then well c who will have to pay 4 it

osorisho617

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesha Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 am

pshh not like i do it man >_> im to cool i dont even know anything about pcs haha Very Happy
so dont worrys ^^ i just play games in pc lala
Tesha
Tesha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down