Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackers The Good or The Bad

3 posters

Go down

Hackers The Good or The Bad Empty Hackers The Good or The Bad

Post  kfranco132 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:22 am

There are good hackers and bad hackers. The good hackers take things apart and make them better. While the bad hackers steal anything identity, credit cards, etc. I think Mr. Reichelt showed us these videos because he wants to show us not all hackers are evil. The second movie really showed how hackers are in real life. Well different views come from different people, so there are different ways views about hackers.

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

Hackers The Good or The Bad Empty мұ гﻉρľұ

Post  pglinko Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 am

I agree with Kenny. The motivation of the movie was to show two different views on hackers to make us think what is going on in the computer world and that there are some bad things that could hurt us, but at the same the same things can come out to be good. To me hackers are good because they can figure out things in totally different ways and the way they really come to their answers. To me they are computer geniuses.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

Hackers The Good or The Bad Empty hackers bad or good

Post  vpatel Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:34 am

I do agree that all hackers are bad. There are some people that do this for the money and start stealing. I do think that it was good that Mr.R showed us this video to learn to other story behind hackers. The motivation behind this was trying to make everyone think that they are all bad or are good. Hackers to me are good people trying to make a better world for computers. There always be those money hungry hackers but there are good hackers as well.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

Hackers The Good or The Bad Empty Re: Hackers The Good or The Bad

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down