Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thoughts about the activity on friday

3 posters

Go down

thoughts about the activity on friday Empty thoughts about the activity on friday

Post  osomo Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:53 pm

I didnt think the activity was all that bad. It was kinda confusing and didnt understand it at first but than i understood what we had to do. It was hard not asking the teacher for help but that was the whole point of the activity is to learn how to do something on the computer by looking up information on google or youtube. What really frustrated me was that I couldnt get the Jing to post my video as a URL on the web and i tried doing everything to fix it. I made a new video, I tried it all over but i still couldnt get the video as a URL. That was my biggest problem with the activity on Friday.

osomo

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity on friday Empty I Agree

Post  mshaikh845 Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:00 pm

I agree that the project was overall pretty good and that we hadto had to use different resources on the net to complete the assignment. RThe hardest part for me was the uploading of the video as ell. I still can't upload it and think Mr. Reichelt should have provided us with information on how to upload it.

mshaikh845

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity on friday Empty rre

Post  jdeleon061 Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:06 pm

i agree that the activity wasnt bad. I also agree that the activity wouldnt communicate with us like the url and the uploading part so it makes sense that if we couldnt upload our videos it isnt our faults. It was kind of confusing at first too but it was easy to understand once you were going through the process. Mr. Reichelt could have at least helped us upload the videos if he wanted to recieve our videos.

jdeleon061

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity on friday Empty Re: thoughts about the activity on friday

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down