Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday's Activity

+2
pglinko
swoodford
6 posters

Go down

Friday's Activity Empty Friday's Activity

Post  swoodford Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:24 am

Friday's activity was an interesting idea. I liked it but others in the class didn't. I was able to complete the assignment without help from the teacher because I looked up what I was doing on Google and read instructions there. Mr. R did the activity the way he did to see which people in the class would teach themselves how to do something without help from anyone. More activities like this would be cool once everyone learns how to use Jing.

swoodford

Back to top Go down

Friday's Activity Empty Re: Friday's Activity

Post  pglinko Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 am

i agree the idea was interesting. I liked this activity too, so not everyone else in the class didn't like it. It's good that you didn't ask MR.R because that was the point and some people were still asking questions. I agree it would be good to do something like this again. this was a fun activity and it's definitely worth doing again.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

Post  SSULLIVAN Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:37 am

I agree with the other Stephen because this was a fun activity and i would also like to do it again. Also i think that it was good idea to use Google and other search engines to find out rather then asking Mr. R. . I also think the activity would be fun if more people learn how to use Jing properly. Unlike him i think that others enjoyed the activity but that is just me. I learned how to teach myself something just as Mr. R. wanted.

SSULLIVAN

Back to top Go down

Post  sshah841 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 am

I agree with woody becuase the idea was good. but people werent ready to do stuff on our own. people do need to do things by themselves .but the activity was kinda hard becuase some people didint know what they didint know how to do on the computer. thats what i thought about the activity but overall it was hard but an interesting idea

sshah841

Back to top Go down

Post  jlunkes973 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 am

I agree with using Jing more often, as it was very easy to manuver around and is an overall fun program. I didn't like having to look up what we wanted to learn to do though, simply because, while the internet may be filled with many useful things, these useful things are far and wide outnumbered by seemingly useless pages. Manuvering through pointless, head-ache inducing web pages for longer than 15 minutes makes Jimmy a sad sad boy. Nice post Woody! lol!

jlunkes973

Back to top Go down

Friday's Activity Empty i agree with you

Post  AlecPolo Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 am

it was a good thing for us to expeirence

AlecPolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down