Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fridays assignment

3 posters

Go down

Fridays assignment Empty Fridays assignment

Post  Miguel Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 am

I thought the activity was a good idea but i did not neccessarily like it. I was frustrated with the activity because my computer did not save the video nor did it have any sound. I was able to complete the activity without the assistance of Mr. R by searching in Google about the topic and it gave me a lot of web sites with the topic. I think that Mr. R structured the assignment the way he did was to get the class to figure out how to complete tasks when you dont know what to do and there is no one to help you. Overall the assignment was a good idea aside from some of the technical problems I had.

Miguel

Back to top Go down

Fridays assignment Empty reply? rofl. :cheers:

Post  pglinko Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:42 am

I disagree kind of. I liked this pretty much because it was nice, fast and easy. i would too be frustrated if the video didn't save nor i didn't have audio. I agree Mr. R made this to see that we can rely on other sources than himself. And yes, this assignment was good overall.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

Fridays assignment Empty it was alright

Post  kfranco132 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:50 am

I agree on how you thought it was fun way to learn and how it was difficult. If you were to calm down and think things through you might have had less problems with the video. You could have also looked up the stuff on the jing homepage!!! Also this activity helped you didnt it? So as long as you learned something the day was okay. As you see in my response if you were to take things easier and more efficiently you wouldn't have many problems. Very Happy

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

Fridays assignment Empty i understand

Post  kfranco132 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:57 am

If you took my reply as a critizisim morwe than help I am sorry. It is good that you understood it and finished it. I was trying to help. Sad

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

Fridays assignment Empty Re: Fridays assignment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down