Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fridays assiment was a bit confusing?

3 posters

Go down

Fridays assiment was a bit confusing? Empty Fridays assiment was a bit confusing?

Post  jpeterson Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:20 am

i was unable to get the virtual PC program to work for the first 10 minutes and ended up hurrying on the project. I think mr.R should have answered questions. Besides that, i think the assignment went well pirat. I like the fact that we got to do the other stuff on our own though, i just think that mr. R should have helped us a little if we needed it. I was just a little frustrated on not figuring out the virtual PC thing at first Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .

jpeterson

Back to top Go down

Fridays assiment was a bit confusing? Empty Re: Fridays assiment was a bit confusing?

Post  jhorn Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:34 am

i think that it was a very fun activity. it was fun to make videos. i hope we do this again. the point was to learn to help you self and not ask questions.

also your topic is not a question.

jhorn

Back to top Go down

Fridays assiment was a bit confusing? Empty Re: Fridays assiment was a bit confusing?

Post  jrichardson Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:45 am

yea i agree that he might have helped you a little bit but you really dont have anyone to ask when no ones around so its just getting you used to being on your own and brainstorming. Also I think it was a good activity aswell afro

jrichardson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down