Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fridays Activity

5 posters

Go down

Fridays Activity Empty Fridays Activity

Post  SSULLIVAN Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:27 am

I think Fridays activity was fun and we learned how to do new things on the computer by ourselves Exclamation . I liked the activity and the only hard part was finding out what to do.I was able to complete the activity with a few technical problems that did not allow me to finish. I think he had us do this activity to learn how to record videos and how to learn and teach others what to do. Like a Star @ heaven . This was a fun activity and i hope we can do something similar to it again.

SSULLIVAN

Back to top Go down

Fridays Activity Empty yeah

Post  jpeterson Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 am

i agree i think it was good that he had us do stuff on our own and learn how to do something new Smile Laughing Wink pirat clown

jpeterson

Back to top Go down

Fridays Activity Empty Re: Fridays Activity

Post  swoodford Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:31 am

I agree with the kid because the activity was fun. As soon as you figured out what you were doing, it was also an easy assignment. The technical problems weren't his fault so that's one downside to the assignment. The assignment was meant for teaching ourselves and each other. It was a helpful assignment and I also hope we can do something like it again.

swoodford

Back to top Go down

Post  jhorn Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 am

you are wrong. i thought it was a bad idea because if we didnt do it write we wouldnt know since he wouldnt answer our questions. but if he would have answered some questions this activtay would have been alright. overall i guess it was a decent activity but i cant say i learned much

jhorn

Back to top Go down

Post  jrichardson Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 am

Yea I mean it annoys me when people ask alot of questions and I dont mean interesting questions i mean stupid questions that are obvious or right in front of them and we do need to learn to do things on our own so i agree with you. afro

jrichardson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down