Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas about activity on Friday

+3
mchesler
jselby840
zdravko91
7 posters

Go down

Ideas about activity on Friday Empty Ideas about activity on Friday

Post  zdravko91 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:42 pm

Did you like the activity? Yes
Were you frustrated by the activity? No
How were you able to complete the task without assistance from a teacher? I followed the directions and was not
incompetent about it.
Why do you think Mr. R had the activity structured the way he did? So we could learn to use new technology.

zdravko91

Back to top Go down

Ideas about activity on Friday Empty thoughts on friday's activity

Post  jselby840 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm

I think it was a good idea. Mr. Reichelt might not have given you answers because we don't talk in class, and wanted to see if we were learning anything, and if we could do something by ourselves.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

Ideas about activity on Friday Empty Re: Ideas about activity on Friday

Post  mchesler Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 pm

jselby840 wrote:I think it was a good idea. Mr. Reichelt might not have given you answers because we don't talk in class, and wanted to see if we were learning anything, and if we could do something by ourselves.

I agree with the fact that people are talking a lot of the time in class, and seeing if we're actually learning anything is a good idea, especially when it usually doesn't seem like most people are paying attention. A good way to learn something is to learn it yourself and then teach it to someone else.

Last edited by mchesler on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

mchesler

Back to top Go down

Ideas about activity on Friday Empty good

Post  acorona338 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 pm

i think it was a great idea to learn i like it veryyy much good job lol!
acorona338
acorona338

Back to top Go down

Post  osomo Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:04 pm

I liked the way Mr.R set up this activity for us because not alot of teachers in school do things like this. They usually just tell you the answers and do the work before they even let you think or try to do it on your own because by learning it on your own,it will make you remember it more. Even though the activity was frustrating at times it was still a good activity to teach yourself.

osomo

Back to top Go down

Ideas about activity on Friday Empty I'm not Incompetent!

Post  mshaikh845 Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:06 pm

I liked his idea about the project overall. I enjoyed trying to find out how to do something on a computer by myself and it also helped me understand howto look up things online better. But I still thionk he should help be upload the video to the site!!!

mshaikh845

Back to top Go down

Post  agohil Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 pm

mchesler wrote:
jselby840 wrote:I think it was a good idea. Mr. Reichelt might not have given you answers because we don't talk in class, and wanted to see if we were learning anything, and if we could do something by ourselves.

I agree with the fact that people are talking a lot of the time in class, and seeing if we're actually learning anything is a good idea, especially when it usually doesn't seem like most people are paying attention. A good way to learn something is to learn it yourself and then teach it to someone else.

i agree with u it is a good idea to learn something by yourself u can learn things in your own pase u can understand more like that.

agohil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down