Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday's Activity

4 posters

Go down

Friday's Activity Empty Friday's Activity

Post  mshaikh845 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Overall I liked the activity and thought it was pretty fun, but you could have helped us in actually uploading the video to the website. The assignment was to create a video about somnething you did not know how to do. I did that I just couldn't upload it to the site and I think that was unfair for not providing me help. I was able to complete the assignment by using the internet and typing in the given topic that was on the board into google search engine, then because it didn't give me any anwers looked it up on yahoo answers and some random person wrote down the complete procedure. So then I just recorded using the jing application.

mshaikh845

Back to top Go down

Friday's Activity Empty Re: Friday's Activity

Post  radams22 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:58 pm

I agree. A few kids had trouble uploading their videos and he could have helped.

radams22

Back to top Go down

Post  g.rank Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 pm

I can understand why he wouldn't help us with making the video. But I agree with you that he should have helped with uploading the video because it wouldn't be fair to lose your grade by something you can't control.

g.rank

Back to top Go down

Post  mchesler Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 pm

I agree with this, though I'm pretty sure that at some point, he did go over how to upload the videos. Someone brought up the fact that nobody pays attention in this class. Maybe that was part of what he wanted to see- how many people actually do.

mchesler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down