Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thoughts about the activity

5 posters

Go down

thoughts about the activity Empty thoughts about the activity

Post  sshah841 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:30 am

i thought the activity was hard because didint know what i didint know how to do on a computer. I didint really like the activity because I like taking out and upgrading the computer not really software type things. I was fustrated a little bit because it was hard to think of what to say while your doing it. I was able to do the activity without the teachers help by using google to look up how to do the task. I think the teacher did the activity so we could learn how to do something without help.

sshah841

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity Empty nope

Post  jpeterson Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:32 am

i disagree because i really didnt know how to do alot of things so it was easy to pick sumthing i needed to learn Sad .

jpeterson

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity Empty i dont agree

Post  ckowalski Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 am

i dont agree because its simple if you have a prob just google it. use google thats my advice *bangs on table*. i cant learn anything from this post afro afro

ckowalski

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity Empty Re: thoughts about the activity

Post  jlunkes973 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:45 am

for the most part , i agree, but i dont think i found the activity AS hard as you did. The whole unknown unknown(the thing that you dont know you dont know) was a problem for me too, but i triumphed!!!!! cheers

jlunkes973

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity Empty it was ok

Post  rkendimian Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 am

*sigh* i think it was really easy but some softwares are wierd *ahem* like jing *ahem* *leaves* Exclamation

rkendimian

Back to top Go down

thoughts about the activity Empty Re: thoughts about the activity

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down