Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directions and Requirements

4 posters

Go down

Directions and Requirements Empty Directions and Requirements

Post  Admin Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:31 pm

In this forum please post your thoughts and options about the activity we performed last Friday, 10/31. Your post can, but is not limited to the following:

Did you like the activity?
Were you frustrated by the activity?
How were you able to complete the task without assistance from a teacher?
Why do you think Mr. R had the activity structured the way he did?

Once you have finished, comment on two other posts your fellow classmates have made. Your comments can, but are not limited to the following:

Do you agree or disagree with what they said? Why?
Do you have any helpful advice?
Can you learn anything from what they did?

Your post and comments should be approximately 5 sentences long each. You must register and create a username in order to post anything. Your username should be the first letter of your first name and then your last name, Example: GReichelt. Please let Mr. R know if you have any questions.

Admin
Admin

https://mainewest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directions and Requirements Empty A Reply Looks Like This

Post  greichelt Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Remember to reply to 2 of your classmates posts!

greichelt

Back to top Go down

Directions and Requirements Empty thoughts

Post  mhansen411 Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I think the activity was a little challenging. It taught me how to try to solve problems on my own. It wasn't very fun though, it was somewhat boring. Most of the other students thought it was boring also. I think it was a good idea but I didn't like it that much.

mhansen411

Back to top Go down

Directions and Requirements Empty thoughts

Post  sshah841 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 am

i thought the activity was hard because didint know what i didint know how to do on a computer. I didint really like the activity because I like taking out and upgrading the computer not really software type things. I was fustrated a little bit because it was hard to think of what to say while your doing it. I was able to do the activity without the teachers help by using google to look up how to do the task. I think the teacher did the activity so we could learn how to do something without help.

sshah841

Back to top Go down

Directions and Requirements Empty Re: Directions and Requirements

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down