Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe

4 posters

Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Empty Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe

Post  vpatel Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:08 am

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,1369419,00.asp
http://www.pcw.co.uk/personal-computer-world/software/2043623/lycoris-desktop-lx-deluxe

The OS is datedand it lacks in drivers. Your media files will be read nicely. The network brower can use a little fine tuning. The instalation process is a bit dissapointing. Everything is made really simple to use. The langue used is staight forword. This OS gives you really good gaming experince. It is similer to windows XP. It has automactis updates which work great. Over all it a preaty good OS.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Empty gyudfg

Post  jdeleon061 Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 pm

i agree that this is a fairly good operating system. I like how it gives you a good gaming expiernce. I also like that it is similar to XP because people who dont know how to use a linux based program can easily learn with this flavor because it is alot like windows. I dont like how the installation process isnt good and that it lacks drivers. The automatic updates is always a plus. Lastly it is a good operating system but there are better alternative flavors.

jdeleon061

Back to top Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Empty i agree

Post  kfranco132 Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:13 am

I agree that this is a good alternative to Windows. If it reads things nicely and smoothly then i would use it. Also since it is easy to use i would download it so that my family could use it as well. I would download this OS because i am a gamer and it supports gamers. So as you can see i would download this as soon as possible.

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Empty Re: Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe

Post  jrichardson Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:14 am

yea i agree completely you said it perfectly this was a good write up.

jrichardson

Back to top Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Empty Re: Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down