Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя

5 posters

Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя Empty Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя

Post  pglinko Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:07 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycoris_(company) «Lıиκ
http://www.linux.com/feature/34454 «Lıиκ

Lycoris is a form of Linux based on Caldera's Workstation 3.1. This system looks very similar to Windows XP. This program comes ready with Interent access and many other features. The third update to this product came out last September. This product is good for Linux beginners and it is very easy to customize. The expert users would skip over this product and go to Debian or Gentoo. Plus it comes with its own firewall that you can install if you like.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя Empty Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя (Piotr You have way to much fun with this)

Post  kbondzinski Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:21 pm

This is a cool system Piotr. I especially liked the first link. It is a plant that is so cool. Good Job Piotr. Back to the real subject. It is an okay system i really dont think i would use. One of the only good things about it is you can download it online.

Last edited by kbondzinski on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя Empty Re: Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя

Post  AlecPolo Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 am

yea you are completly right. if i was to pick a linux flavor i would definatly pick this one

AlecPolo

Back to top Go down

Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя Empty Re: Lycoris Desktop/LX Deluxe Ǚbυиτυ ƒlā√σя

Post  jrichardson Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 am

good write up but if it was like windows xp i probably just keep with what i had which is windows xp. Very nice Wink

jrichardson

Back to top Go down

Post  vpatel Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 am

I think this is a really good alternitve to windows because it almost is the same thing as windows xp. I would install it because it is a simple os. Also I am big fan of windows xp so since it is almost like this flavor i think i would like it. THis version is better because it comes with it's own fire wall. Also it is really east to use.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down