Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are fonts art or just writing?

2 posters

Go down

Are fonts art or just writing? Empty Are fonts art or just writing?

Post  rpasiola Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Are fonts or is typeface art?
I think they are because artists made and they are masterpiece's of theirs.

What is the perpose of fonts?
The purpose of different fonts is to look professional so it can make a paper that you make look cool.

Should fonts be expressive or should they be plain and let the meaning of the words be expressive?
They should be expressive because it shows the masterpiece of art and i think the fonts shows the expressive way of the writing.

Does where you grow up effect how you view art?
I think it does becasue the whole in enviornment in your life changes the outlook in a person's taste of artwork.

Describe one poster or ad that you have seen within the past week. Was it easy to read or difficult to read? Did it convay the artists message properly? Why or why not?
I saw a poster one time and it was very colorful and yet easy to read, it also convayed the artists message to show what they want people to do because it was cool looking.

rpasiola

Back to top Go down

Are fonts art or just writing? Empty Re: Are fonts art or just writing?

Post  mserrano Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 am

Yea I agree art should be expressive and agree with what you said about how where someone grows up affects their views on art.

mserrano

Back to top Go down