Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Views on hackers

3 posters

Go down

Views on hackers Empty Views on hackers

Post  tbaumhart3141 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Hackers are viewed in a lot of ways. Moslty they are viewed as people who steal creidt cards or the bank infomation as we saw in the first moive on the 61 mineuts show. The other movie showed us that hackers are not bad people and that they like to play around with computer and try to make them bette . I think that Mr. R showed us these movies to show us that hackers are not bad and they genreally just play around in computers. I think that the secound movie portrayed hackers better because they showed hackers talking about what they do and that they are all not bad they just like to mess around with compters. the reason that they are two veiws on hackers is that on is from tv which talks down about things that are bad and only show the negtive things so they can can get more views. The second view are by hacker themselves and there trying to show people that they are not bad but they are just having fun pulling virtul pranks.

tbaumhart3141

Back to top Go down

Views on hackers Empty hacking views

Post  kbondzinski Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:25 pm

I agree with what Tom said they are good people that are just misunderstood. The motivation behind both movies is just to show both sides of hackers. hackers are good people but they are just misunderstood.

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

Views on hackers Empty Re: Views on hackers

Post  g.rank Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 pm

I agree that we were the movies to see how the news shows them and that they are really just interested in computers and generally don't do bad things.

g.rank

Back to top Go down

Views on hackers Empty Re: Views on hackers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down