Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacking views

3 posters

Go down

Hacking views Empty Hacking views

Post  kbondzinski Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 pm

There are two view on hackers. The first view is that they are stealing credit cards and spreading viruses everywhere. The second view was that they just break computers so they can make them work better and not hurt anyone in the process. I think he showed both movies so he could really show us both sides of the hackers to help us understand them. The second movie is more realistic because it is made by the interview of actual hackers. The two groups have to completely different views from the movies. the other view is from the hackers themselves telling people what they really do.

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

Hacking views Empty Re: Hacking views

Post  radams22 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:26 pm

I agree. The second movie was much more realistic than the first movie. The first movie was nothing but talking bad about hacking. There will always be two different views on hacking, and he showed us these videos to show us both sides.

radams22

Back to top Go down

Hacking views Empty i agree

Post  tbaumhart3141 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:32 pm

kyle is right the first movie from 60 mineuts showed that hackers are bad people spreading virus and causeing problems on the internet or peoples computer. The second film showed interview by hackers themselves and that they just like to mess around with compters and see how they work. The reason why we think hackers are bad is because the media will always show the the bad side of the new to get more ratings and never anything good that has happen.

tbaumhart3141

Back to top Go down

Hacking views Empty Re: Hacking views

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down