Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Project

5 posters

Go down

Youtube Project Empty Youtube Project

Post  radams22 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 pm

When I first started researching my topic, all the websites i looked at were giving me different information. I couldnt find a good one to read.
I finally ended up finding a website that gave me step by step instructions and pictures to go along with it. I think the point of this project was to have a set problem, then find out the solution ourselves. From this project, I learned how to enable file sharing and how to share files over a network. After this, I feel better with figuring things out myself.

radams22

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty I argee

Post  tbaumhart3141 Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:08 pm

I also had problems finding a website to do my project I only found programs that did it for me so it took a while.

tbaumhart3141

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty reply

Post  Lrenner Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:09 pm

i myself didn't experience the kind of problem you did, i just downloaded my program and figured it out myself and didn't bother about finding directions. My problem was way different then yours thought. i learned how to use Utorrent, so my problem was probably way easier to figure out then yours. i do agree with the reason you gave on why Mr. reichelt gave us this project to do and i also agree that in doing this project i feel much more comfortable on problem solving.

Lrenner

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty jefffyfyyfyfyf

Post  jhorn Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:23 am

i too had problems. i didnt like finding things out on my own. i didnt really liek this project. i figured things out though but it was hard because he wouldnt help me with stuff.
jhorn

jhorn

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Tcejorp ebuTuoY

Post  bhedstrom Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:55 am

I agree with you in terms of the point of this project. Being that we get a problem and solve it. I too feel more confident in my problem solving skills. However I didn't encounter your problem. The sites all agreed on how to do it.

bhedstrom

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Re: Youtube Project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down