Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Project

4 posters

Go down

Youtube Project Empty Youtube Project

Post  vpatel Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:15 am

Some problems I faced during the activities was that when i would sign up for Delicious. Then i would mess up and have to start all over. I think he assigned this activity because he wanted us to learn something new. I learned what exactly Delicious.com is. I felt really confident with this activity. I was really confident form the start because i thought that this was too easy.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty HHMMM

Post  kfranco132 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:00 am

I did face similar problems in my activity. I had to make a sign up, and i messed up a couple of times. I agree that he assigned us the projects do to how challenging it was and how we could handle the challenges. Also i agree with everything you say. I also became confident with this project. I hope this project did wonders for you.

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty DOUBLE HHMMM

Post  pglinko Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:06 am

i faced similar problems because with me i had to start over several times for the camera to work. It really is frustrating. I learned something different. You learned about Delicious.com and i learned about installing a network camera. I agree with what viral said. I agree that this project was to learn something new.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Triple HMMMMMM

Post  jyim Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:12 am

I did also have these problems once before when i signed up for things. Like this very maine 207 forum. I even forgot the password for this fourm and it turns out that i just entered the wrong username.I do agree with you about your view about this project assigned to you being to easy.I think Mr.Reichelt should have given you a harder project where you are challenged a little more. I hope this project helps you sign up for things more easily.

jyim

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Re: Youtube Project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down