Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Project

+4
osomo
radams22
kbondzinski
tbaumhart3141
8 posters

Go down

Youtube Project Empty Youtube Project

Post  tbaumhart3141 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 pm

I think that Mr. R wanted us the learn things and do things on our own. Some problems that we faced was uploading it to youtube. It was in the wrong file but that got fixed when we used the converter. Things I learned in this activity was how to remote accesses in to a computer. which is a useful tool because it allows you to access the computer anywhere in the world. I feel more confident with my ability because i just learned a new tool that could be helpful in the future with computers.

tbaumhart3141

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Youtube Project

Post  kbondzinski Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Yaa Tom i came across the same problems as you. I mean exactly the same we were in the same group that might be the same reason. I also think we learned similar thing. Actually I think we learned the same thing exatally isn't that cool! I agree totally with what you are saying.

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty project

Post  radams22 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:57 pm

Yeah, I had the same problem with my video. Mr R had to download a video converter onto his computer and fix it for us.

radams22

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Re: Youtube Project

Post  osomo Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:59 pm

I had some similar problems to. one of the problems we had to face was that we had a hard time converting the video to youtube. I agree that we had to do this project on our own to learn better and i think that this activity is more fun than just taking notes on labsim.

osomo

Back to top Go down

Post  jselby840 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:59 pm

Yea once more my group had the same problem of uploading to youtube. And once again I agree with you on why Mr. Reichelt made us do this project. I got screwed up with the converters too. And I also feel more confident about solving problems in the future. This project was a good idea.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty reply

Post  Lrenner Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 pm

i came across the same problem as you, i had so many converter problems it wasn't even funny, i was getting pretty frustrated. i didn't learn anything like you, i dealt with file sharing as in downloading peer to peer downloads from Utorrent and not accessing other computers. i completely agree with what your saying about why we were suppose to complete a project like this. he gave us a problem and we had to figure out how to do it and by doing that it helped our problem solving skills.

Lrenner

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty RE: youtube project

Post  agohil Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:26 pm

I think we all had the same problems. i couldn't make the video work too. It is easy to solve the problems just go to Google.

agohil

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty yOUtUBE pROJECT

Post  bhedstrom Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:41 am

I had a similar problem uploading to YouTube. It uploaded, but was unviewable. And this was after the video conversion. It took 2-3 tries to upload. I don't think that should happen.

bhedstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down