Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Project

3 posters

Go down

Youtube Project Empty Youtube Project

Post  g.rank Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Some problems we faced during the activity was not knowing that the program won't really work on the school computers because they block it from downloading .torrent files. We also spent about 2 days just trying to convert the video from Jing to a file that works with movie maker then back to one that will work with YouTube. I think Mr. Reichelt had us do this project because he wanted to see what we could do on our own with little help from him using the resources we have. Also people were getting bored of doing the TestOut stuff and he wanted to give us something different than what we normally do. From this project I've learned how to use uTorrent and what it does. I've also learned how to convert movie files through downloadable programs on the internet. My confidence hasn't really changed because most of the things that were really hard to figure out we just asked Mr. R how to do and the other problems were pretty easy to figure out.

g.rank

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty reply

Post  Lrenner Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:18 pm

I AGREE. but at least we tried, i mean we spent flippn 2 days on the stuff before we finally asked for help so i think we did good lol.

Lrenner

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Re: Youtube Project

Post  mchesler Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:25 pm

While we didn't have any blocked programs to install, the computers my group initially tried to set up multiple monitors on wouldn't let up o into the display panel to set up the monitors, which was only kind of a pain, since we just had to go to different computer. I haven't really learned about uploading and converting videos, since I wasn't here the day my group tried to upload or make a video, and discovered whatever went wrong.

mchesler

Back to top Go down

Youtube Project Empty Re: Youtube Project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down