Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube project

5 posters

Go down

YouTube project Empty YouTube project

Post  kbondzinski Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:48 pm

The Problems i faced during this project was learning how to use the Remote Desktop Program. Also is it was converting the Jing shockwave file to something usable on youtube. I think he made us to this so we can learn how to do all these things on our own. I learned how to use remote desktop which turned out to be a lot of fun. It was hard but we figured out our problems. I feel confident on solving our problems because all really have to do is go to google.

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

YouTube project Empty Re: YouTube project

Post  jselby840 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 pm

I had the same problems. We had a hard time converting the jing file to a youtube file. I agree with you that he made us do this to learn how to do these things on our own. I agree with the rest you said. We can go to google for anything, and yes I am more confident in solving problems too.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

Post  g.rank Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:00 pm

We had the same problem converting the movie files to something usable in movie maker and on youtube. I agree too that its hard to not solve a problem when you can use the internet, it should have any answers you need.

g.rank

Back to top Go down

YouTube project Empty teammates

Post  tbaumhart3141 Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:05 pm

We were in the same group so we had the same problems but we got through and we had fun. We learned the same things we learned how to remotely access a computer. Also we learned how to find things on the web and research and do things on our own. The main problem was converting from jig file to youtube file. The last thing is i agree with kyle and all he said.

tbaumhart3141

Back to top Go down

YouTube project Empty RE: youtube project

Post  agohil Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:16 pm

We had the same problem converting the movie files to youtube file. I agree too that its hard to not solve a problem just use Google. Using Remote Desktop Program should have been fun you kept getting in to my computer every time. i agree with every ting else you said.

agohil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down