Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube project

5 posters

Go down

Youtube project Empty Youtube project

Post  jselby840 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:39 pm

This project was pretty good. One of the problems we faced was saving the jing file. This was resolved quickly though when I asked Mr. Reichelt. Another problem we faced was uploading it to youtube. It was just hard for our group for some reason. What we learned from this activity is installing XP on virtual PC. Mr. Reichelt wanted us to do this project because he wants us to learn how to do things on our own.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

Youtube project Empty Youtube Project

Post  kbondzinski Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 pm

We cam across the same problem as you. It took so long to find the right problem to use to convert the program for us it was really annoying. What we learned was really different from what you learned. We learned remote desktop and you were working with virtual computer. I agree with what you are saying it is a good project and he wanted us to learn how to work for our selves.

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

Youtube project Empty Re: Youtube project

Post  g.rank Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:08 pm

we were also having problems with putting the movie and youtube and I think we are still having problems. I agree that he is trying to teach us how to do things on our own and it can be hard to figure out at times but you remember it better when you finally get it.

g.rank

Back to top Go down

Post  akadiric Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:42 am

we didt really have a problem saving the jing file. all we did was save it and downloaded a converter. than we just put it in windows movie maker and made it as a mpeg. than we just used youtube and than we uploaded it fast.

akadiric

Back to top Go down

Youtube project Empty youtube project

Post  ALetzkus762 Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:52 am

We had the same problem with saving the file, but we figured it out. I learned how to fix a problem when i come across it. We also encountered the problem with uploading it to youtube we had to create two different accounts, so it would work.

ALetzkus762

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down