Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friday's activity thing

2 posters

Go down

friday's activity thing Empty friday's activity thing

Post  jrichardson Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 am

The process i learned wasnt related to any techinical thing we might have or need to learn in A+, I learned how to prank someone and it tried it and it worked.I dont know why people are complaining about this, you really could have done what ever you wanted it didnt have to be really A+ related. The thing I learned was how to make someone think they have a cracked lcd screen, that has nothing to do with A+ and it's funny to watch someone flip out about their computer screen. But anyway yes I liked the activity and it wasnt hard so I dont know why anyone is complaining. afro

jrichardson

Back to top Go down

friday's activity thing Empty "Crack Screen"

Post  bkusnierz Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 am

Who that sounds really cool bounce bounce bounce . I should have thought of something interesting like that. By the way where did you find how to make this "cracked screen"? Technically making a "cracked screen" was part of A+. It showed you how to use a application which is software which is part of A+. Cool I agree with you about the activity not being hard:!:. I Prefer it by far over doing certain labs which I have problems with. Anyway that idea was really coool. clown

bkusnierz

Back to top Go down