Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fridays Jing crazyness

5 posters

Go down

Fridays Jing crazyness Empty Fridays Jing crazyness

Post  AlecPolo Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:24 am

i thought fridays activity was very good cheers it helped me learn how to do stuff on my own without mr reichelt there to help me. it was a bit of a struggle but in the end i think it was a very good learning expierience. santa lol! i figured out most of my problems by looking and searching things on google and other web sites. although some of the answers i got were from people around me. i dont think we should do this again but i know it will help if we do, do it again

I LIKE BUGER KING king

AlecPolo

Back to top Go down

Fridays Jing crazyness Empty Re: Fridays Jing crazyness

Post  sshah841 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:37 am

i agree becuase we have to learn how to do things ourselves without help. we wont have others people to ask forever. but it was hard becuase i havent used that program before. overall i thought that the project was hard. it was good experience to have.

sshah841

Back to top Go down

Fridays Jing crazyness Empty well

Post  rkendimian Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:39 am

the activity wasn't bad it was making an account for jing jing that wasted my time

rkendimian

Back to top Go down

Fridays Jing crazyness Empty I (dis)agree

Post  bhedstrom Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 am

I agree with most of what you say and you bring up may good points Exclamation However, I disagree that we shouldn't do this project again. If you enjoyed it so much, then why don't you want to do it again Question

I enjoyed using jing

bhedstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  SSULLIVAN Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:42 am

I agree with Alec because i also learned how to do different things without asking Mr. R questions. I also had a bit of struggle at the end with some technical issues. A lot of my problems were also solved by searching Google and other search engines. I also got help from people around me . I disagree and think we should do this again.

SSULLIVAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down