Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jing project

4 posters

Go down

jing project Empty jing project

Post  agohil Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:53 pm

I think the jing activity was good. i was able to finish the activity good i wasn't that hard. well i think Mr.R didn't help us because he want us to learn some thing without his help so in future u don't have to ask people how to fix things u can't go on the internet and check how to do things that is how u learn. that is my thought on the activity.

agohil

Back to top Go down

jing project Empty comment

Post  jselby840 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Yea I agree with what you said. We can't always go to the teacher.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

jing project Empty comment

Post  jselby840 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Yea I agree with what you said. We can't always go to the teacher.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

jing project Empty Re: jing project

Post  zdravko91 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:56 pm

agohil wrote:I think the jing activity was good. i was able to finish the activity good i wasn't that hard. well i think Mr.R didn't help us because he want us to learn some thing without his help so in future u don't have to ask people how to fix things u can't go on the internet and check how to do things that is how u learn. that is my thought on the activity.

I agree, the main idea of the activity was for us to learn something instead of sit there with our hand in the air the whole time. I would recommend that people learn to read directions.

zdravko91

Back to top Go down

Post  osomo Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:00 pm

I agree because that is how students will learn more and understand. By learning how to fix or do something on your own, it will stick to you and you wont forget it. By asking Mr.R everything little thing, than he is just doing all the work and you are not learning anything. So thats why i agree with this.

osomo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down