Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this thing was fun

2 posters

Go down

this thing was fun Empty this thing was fun

Post  kfranco132 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 am

This activity was a great new way to learn. I liked the activity because it showed a new way of learning without the teacher. Very Happy This activity shows you how to learn things on your own but if you have trouble you also have to refer to the internet and learn how to solve it. This activity has shown me that lectures isn't the only way of learning, but it is also a alternitive. This is why i thought the activity was fun! pig

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

this thing was fun Empty I Agree

Post  Miguel Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 am

This activity was a great new way to learn. I liked the activity because it showed a new way of learning without the teacher. This activity shows you how to learn things on your own but if you have trouble you also have to refer to the internet and learn how to solve it. This activity has shown me that lectures isn't the only way of learning, but it is also a alternitive. This is why i thought the activity was fun!

this activity was a good way to learn. yes kenny you can learn without a teacher. i disagree with you on it being fun. it was more of a necessary learning experience. overall i agree with you on it being a good activity.

Miguel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum