Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

os on a cd or stick

5 posters

Go down

os on a cd or stick Empty os on a cd or stick

Post  kfranco132 Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:48 am

I think i would install an OS on a CD or usb because it is easy access. You don't have to pay for it and you can use it from any computer. It makes it portable. Though there are bad sides to this. It is bad because someone could steal it and you have to do all your work again.

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

os on a cd or stick Empty KINDA KENNY

Post  jyim Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:52 am

i agree with you on somethings. Like when you say that you dont have to pay for it , well linux is always free so that doesnt apply there. But i agree with you overall about your points of having Linux Portable

jyim

Back to top Go down

os on a cd or stick Empty I agree

Post  pglinko Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 am

people can easily steal a cd. obviously its much easier than a hard drive. Using this CD you can access anyones hard drive so you can steal all their files so ITS SUPER BAD.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

os on a cd or stick Empty Re: os on a cd or stick

Post  sshah841 Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:56 am

I agree because it does not trace anything you do and you can access the hard drive and its really easy to use and install

sshah841

Back to top Go down

os on a cd or stick Empty Portable OS

Post  vpatel Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:57 am

i do agree that it is good and it is portable. It is free with is good for everyone. Also i can take it anywhere and can do anything without leaving any traces. I don't like the idea that it can be stolen. You can lose everything that is important.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

os on a cd or stick Empty Re: os on a cd or stick

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down