Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pumpkinpie

4 posters

Go down

pumpkinpie Empty pumpkinpie

Post  jhorn Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:34 am

views presented about hackers are good and they were bad.
i think Mr. Reichelt showed both of these movies so we could see that hacking isnt nesasarily a bad thing and that they do good things too
the movie that portrayed hackers realistically was the second movie because it interwiews actual hackers
there can there be two totally different views about the same group because some use there hacking powers for evil. like not all white peple are the same and some are bad and some are good same with all groups of stuff.

silent No Arrow Twisted Evil cat Crying or Very sad afro flower elephant lol! lol! study king queen albino cherry cheers bounce rabbit confused silent No

jhorn

Back to top Go down

pumpkinpie Empty I agreee Jeff

Post  ALetzkus762 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 am

I agree with you i think the second one shows the way a hacker really is. I think the motivation was to show that some hackers are but some hackers are good. I think hackers are good they just want to find out how things work and how to make them better.

ALetzkus762

Back to top Go down

pumpkinpie Empty eh

Post  AlecPolo Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 am

i dont no if i should agree with you because i dont no what your chioce is it isnt very clear but i think hackers are good and i agree with you why mr reichelt chose these movies for us to watch

AlecPolo

Back to top Go down

pumpkinpie Empty Re: pumpkinpie

Post  jhorn Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 am

alec...no

jhorn

Back to top Go down

pumpkinpie Empty yes

Post  jpeterson Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:59 am

I also thought that the second video was more in touch with hackers. I thought that mr. R showed us these videos to give us different perspectives on the hackers.

jpeterson

Back to top Go down

pumpkinpie Empty Re: pumpkinpie

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum