Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hackerrrss

2 posters

Go down

hackerrrss Empty hackerrrss

Post  jdeleon061 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 pm

The hackers on the 60 minutes piece portrays hackers as villians and criminals. They try to argue that all hackers are bad and all that want to do is destroy and steal your privacy. In the hackers documentary, they show how hackers come together and hold conventions to create cool projects. In the documentary they show how hackers pull things apart and how they try to understand what they are taking apart.

I think Reichelt showed these videos to show us the different perspectives of how hackers percieve themselves and how the public percieves hackers. He also wanted to show us what exactly hackers do and how they take apart things and they create something entirely new and understand them.

The documentary portrayed hackers more realistaclly because most of the hackers in the hacker community arent bad ones. There are more good hackers than bad ones.

Well there are two different views because there are the people who are affected by hackers and the people who arent and if your affected by hackers that you could have a bad perception on hackers.

jdeleon061

Back to top Go down

hackerrrss Empty Re: hackerrrss

Post  Tesha Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:40 am

yeah i agree that the 2nd movie was better than 1st cuz it sucked! Very Happy
I also agree not all hackers are bad Evil or Very Mad
Tesha
Tesha

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum