Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackerssss!

5 posters

Go down

Hackerssss! Empty Hackerssss!

Post  mshaikh845 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 pm

The two different views portrayed by the two videos were hackers as criminals and thiefs that invade your privacy and another view of hackers as very social and tech loving people who got together to associate. Mr. Reichelt showed us both movies so that we would not have a one sided bias view of hackers and to show us that not all hackers are bad yet some are criminals and can hack you computers and even phone lines. I believe neither videos are realistical as they are very bias. However the secound video about hackers being good is more realistical because you can see actual people talking unlike the first video that was more like a documentary. Though the first video showed how hackers could be bad and was also true. There can be two different views on any subject as it is the way you portray that group or what information you focus onto. For example the first video focused on the negative side of hackers and the secound video focused on the good and positive side of hackers.

mshaikh845

Back to top Go down

Hackerssss! Empty Re: Hackerssss!

Post  osomo Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 pm

I agree that the first movie ewe watch was just a documentry that didnt show people and that really didnt show how realistic it was. The movie were watching now is all hackers talking about hacking and how they communicate and how well they get along with each other.

osomo

Back to top Go down

Hackerssss! Empty reply to this.

Post  jselby840 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:11 pm

I agree with this. Maybe none of these videos are realistic. I also agree with why Mr. Reichelt showed us these movies. Also I agree that a lot of people portray hackers as bad people.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

Hackerssss! Empty jkjkh

Post  jdeleon061 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 pm

yeah hackers are portrayed as thiefs but most of them are good and they do good for communities. They should be more accepted than denied because they help create and rebuild projects. I also agree that hackers are good and that only a handful invade your privacy.

jdeleon061

Back to top Go down

Hackerssss! Empty Reply to the topic

Post  agohil Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:33 pm

i agree you the first movie just showed how bad the hackers are they didn't show the positive side of the hackers it was just trying to scare you more that it is needed. the second movie did show the positive side and they are people too.

agohil

Back to top Go down

Hackerssss! Empty Re: Hackerssss!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum