Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thoughts on hackers

5 posters

Go down

thoughts on hackers Empty thoughts on hackers

Post  osomo Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Hackers are viewed in different ways. Some people think hackers nothing more than bad terrible people that just steal credit card numbers and money. The other view on hackers are great people with great minds that are very talented with computers that help the community. I think Mr. Reichelt showed us both films because he didnt want to just show one of them and we would think that hackers are horrible people or that they are great people. I think the hacker movie that showed the good part about hacking was the film that was more realistic. I think there are two completly different views about hacking because yes there are some hackers that use it to commit crimes and steal money but there are some that use there skills for the better to find ways to solve problems and other stuff like that.

osomo

Back to top Go down

thoughts on hackers Empty reply to this

Post  jselby840 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 pm

I agree with this. I agree that the second movie is the more realistic one. I also agree with ehy there are different views on hacking. I agree that alot of people think hackers are people that steal credit card numbers and people's money. I also agree with why Mr. Reichelt showed us both movies.

jselby840

Back to top Go down

thoughts on hackers Empty I agree!

Post  mshaikh845 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:12 pm

I agree hackers are viewed in different ways. Not only hackers but anyone or anything can be seen in diffrent ways as it all depends on the way you portray those things or people. The information you focus on is what makes up your view. If you fous on the negative conspect then you would most probably dislike and be against that group or thing. Mr. Reichelt showed us both videos to avoid giving us a bias view on hackers and show us both sides of a hacker the good and bad. I think both videos were realistic as they had hidden truths within them giving you a two sided informational view on hackers.

mshaikh845

Back to top Go down

thoughts on hackers Empty Re: thoughts on hackers

Post  sshah841 Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 am

i agree with this. The motivation behind both movies was that one movie to show who hackers really are and the other movie wanted to make people sacred of hackers and becuase people didint know alot about the internet. So people were sacred because most people are scared of things they dont understand. I think hackers and good people for the most part but some people do hacking for bad.

sshah841

Back to top Go down

thoughts on hackers Empty mhmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  jpeterson Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:50 am

I agree with you. I think the second video had a better perceptive on how hackers think. I thought the first video was too blunt and didn't really talk about how hackers are good.
study

jpeterson

Back to top Go down

thoughts on hackers Empty Re: thoughts on hackers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down