Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт «ℓσℓ

3 posters

Go down

ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт  «ℓσℓ Empty ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт «ℓσℓ

Post  pglinko Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:51 am

I believe this project went well. There were a few minor problems like, Mr.Reichelt giving us incorrect directions and giving us a crappy router that wouldn't get a correct IP Address. Mr.Reichelt gave Kenny and I this project because it was challenging for the both of us. I learned that it is difficult to install a network camera, but with some good instructions, you can easily do the installation. I feel more confident, because I now know that there are different ways to solve problems, even if it's asking another person for some help or some things that we would need that would help us complete the project. I say that this whole project was about problem solving and I believe Kenny and I did very well solving our problem.
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт  «ℓσℓ Empty Re: ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт «ℓσℓ

Post  swoodford Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:07 am

My group came across a similar problem with receiving instructions that didn't end up working. We had done research on how to accomplish our task on multiple Google sites and none of the instructions worked for our situation. We didn't learn the same type of things but we did learn a lot like your group did. I agree with what you're saying about getting incorrect instructions and know where you're coming from. It was also cool to see you use the network came in the hall. Great work Piotr and Kenny!

swoodford

Back to top Go down

ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт  «ℓσℓ Empty wow

Post  jyim Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:14 am

Ive also had a problem kinda similar to your problem. I also had to change the ip address. So I had to go in to the command prompt and change it

jyim

Back to top Go down

ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт  «ℓσℓ Empty Re: ұ∞τ∞в ρгσĵεκт «ℓσℓ

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum