Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube project

3 posters

Go down

Youtube project Empty Youtube project

Post  Miguel Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:47 am

some of the problems we faced in this project were that we could not get the print server to work.the printer was hard to get working for the first time because we were unsure that it even worked. another problem we faced was that mr. greenwald turned off one of the network ports and made it difficult to find the network printer. mr. reichelt had us do this project so that we could find out how to fix problems on our own. in this activity i learned how to install a regular printer and how to make the regular printer a network printer and i also learned how to install the network printer into a whole room of computers. i feel more confident about my abilities to solve problems because i now know where to find the answers to my problems.

Miguel

Back to top Go down

Youtube project Empty hmmm.

Post  pglinko Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:00 am

well, i really didnt face the same problems since i didnt work with printers. well i learned something similar. in the way that i had to install a network camera and miguel had to do a network printer so its close. i agree with miguel that now i also can find answers to my problems by having my own way to find them. also i had a difficulty with finding the network connection and we thought that it didnt even work but it ended up being all okay!! =]]
pglinko
pglinko

Back to top Go down

Youtube project Empty double hmmm

Post  kfranco132 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:07 am

Well we faced similar problems. We couldn't get the router to work which delayed us many days. I think it is okay that you had problems because for me, problems made it more challenging. With this i felt more accomplished when i was done.b I do agree with everything you said. I hope you learned a lot so have a great A+ experience Razz

kfranco132

Back to top Go down

Youtube project Empty Re: Youtube project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down