Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube video

4 posters

Go down

Youtube video Empty Youtube video

Post  jpeterson Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:33 am

Your topic should answer the following questions:
What were some problems you faced during this activity?
Why do you think Mr. Reichelt had you do this project? (Hint: It was the same reason for everyone)
What have you learned from the activity?
Do you feel more or less confident in your abilities to solve problems? Why?

In this activity many problems occurred, such as : The print server did not work, the computers were on different servers than the the one at the front, the Printer port was closed, and we lost our video. I think that Mr. R had us do this so we can learn how to do something and teach some one else how to do it along with fixing problems that come our way. I learned how to make numerous computers be able to print off of one printer. Even though the video disappeared, I still know everything that i said and can still use these steps today. The problems that occurred were actually an advantage because now if one of those things occur, when i really need to do this, i know how to fix it and don't need to ask some one else. Overall i found this very helpful in managing my problem solving skills.

jpeterson

Back to top Go down

Youtube video Empty reply

Post  vpatel Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:39 am

I know it felt how your things weren't working. It happened to me when i was using Delicious. I wouldn't work on my computer. I also agree that Mr. R assigned this assignment for the better. I thought that this assignment helped me a lot in my problem skills.

vpatel

Back to top Go down

Youtube video Empty Re: Youtube video

Post  jhorn Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:40 am

i in countered problems in my searchings as well.but i ddidnt have to do nothing with a printer so i caANNOT RELATE BUT I CAN RELATE BECASUE I HAD PROBELSM FIGURING THINGS OUT ABOUT GOOGLE DOCS BUT I LERNED HOW TO USE IT AND POST FORMS AND SURVEYS AND MAKE THEM INTO A WEBSITE.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

jhorn

Back to top Go down

Youtube video Empty YoutubE

Post  ALetzkus762 Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:58 am

I learned something different. I learned how to solve problems easier. I agree in what your saying with its frusturating, we tried to save it and it wouldnt and it was verry frusturating.

ALetzkus762

Back to top Go down

Youtube video Empty Re: Youtube video

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down