Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mackaroonni

2 posters

Go down

mackaroonni Empty mackaroonni

Post  jhorn Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 am

Some problems i faced during thiss project were finding out about google docs, it was very confusing and i couldnt figure things out.i think mr R did this because he wanted us to learn how ot use different things and he wanted us to be able to teach it to others. i have lerned things from this activity like how to post a form on google docs and make a survey and post it as a website.i feel more confident becasue i figured out how to use things on my own. i think this whole project was good because this taught me how ot use google docs on my own. Also i figured out how to do it on my own and i could teach someone with wht i lerned. Sleep drunken cheers rabbit pale pale alien What a Face What a Face afro lol! study elephant

jhorn

Back to top Go down

mackaroonni Empty Re: mackaroonni

Post  AlecPolo Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:31 am

i really liked your video how to use google documents i didnt know all of the things you talked about in ur video. and i agree with u on why mr reichelt had us do this project Twisted Evil

AlecPolo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum