Maine West A+ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forty two

+3
Lrenner
zdravko91
mchesler
7 posters

Go down

forty   two Empty forty two

Post  mchesler Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:50 pm

I think that the project was a good idea, but could have been better on everyone's part. There really wasn't anything wrong with the instructions, but the topic 'something you don't know how to do' can be a little hard to work with, even though there were some examples. But I just think that because I knew how to do most of those, and it was hard for me to find something I don't know how to do that seemed simple enough for me to learn how to do it, do it correctly, then make a video teaching other people how to do it. Laziness was also a factor.

mchesler

Back to top Go down

forty   two Empty Re: forty two

Post  zdravko91 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:54 pm

mchesler wrote:I think that the project was a good idea, but could have been better on everyone's part. There really wasn't anything wrong with the instructions, but the topic 'something you don't know how to do' can be a little hard to work with, even though there were some examples. But I just think that because I knew how to do most of those, and it was hard for me to find something I don't know how to do that seemed simple enough for me to learn how to do it, do it correctly, then make a video teaching other people how to do it. Laziness was also a factor.

I agree with that because the directions were a bit vague. I dont have any helpful advice. No I dont have anything to learn.

zdravko91

Back to top Go down

forty   two Empty reply to your topic...

Post  Lrenner Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Do you agree or disagree with what they said? Why? i don't know if i agree with this person because i wasn't here!, and why do i not know, i already said it, i wasn't here.
Do you have any helpful advice? your a smart person, i don't think you need any advice
Can you learn anything from what they did? ummm... to not be lazy??

Lrenner

Back to top Go down

forty   two Empty re

Post  jdeleon061 Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I totally agree with what your saying here its a fairly easy activity. The subject is probably only the confusing part. laziness is a factor i totally agree on that. Easier said than done this activity was easy.

jdeleon061

Back to top Go down

forty   two Empty reply to your topic

Post  agohil Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:01 pm

i agree with u i was a good idea. well the topic wasn't that hard u just have to go on google or youtube look up the topic that u were trying to do that isn't that hard. it isn't hard to find a topic i'm pretty sure that it was that u don't know every thing about the computer so the topic could be hard to find for u maybe but some people it wasn't i think.

agohil

Back to top Go down

forty   two Empty reply to maggie

Post  kbondzinski Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 pm

Maggie i am sorry but I disagree with what you are saying. That project was just a waste of time. Most people just zoomed through it and chose the easiest things. By doing that they weren't really helped in the assignment. Also some people took up most of the time just to figure out how to use the program.

kbondzinski

Back to top Go down

Post  g.rank Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:06 pm

kbondzinski wrote:Maggie i am sorry but I disagree with what you are saying. That project was just a waste of time. Most people just zoomed through it and chose the easiest things. By doing that they weren't really helped in the assignment. Also some people took up most of the time just to figure out how to use the program.
I sort of agree with this. I tried to find a topic that would be easy and once I did it took about a minute to do the whole recording. I'm sure others didn't want to take the time to learn something through youtube or google then try to explain it on their own. It would be much easier if it were a teacher teaching us how to do something.

g.rank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum